MT4 mobile trading platforms allows forex traders to manage their trading accounts from portable devices such as a cell phone, smartphone, or a PDA. The MT4 mobile trading platforms offers analytical options as well as complete account management features. The MT4 mobile trading platforms makes for a convenient way to keep up-to-date with your accounts at Thinkforex, especially when there is little to no access to a regular desktop computer or a laptop.
The main benefits of using the MT4 mobile trading platforms being that irrespective of wherever you are, traders can keep abreast with the latest market updates, analyze the data and execute the trade transactions directly from your accounts.
The MT4 mobile trading platforms are feature rich with a number of impressive analytical tools required in forex trading. For example, there are nine timeframes available for each financial instrument which provides a comprehensive analysis of quotes. With more than 50 built-in indicators and tools, the MT4 mobile trading platforms helps to simplify the analysis thus enabling the forex trader to determine trends, entry and exit points, and so on.
Besides these features, one object can be applied over another one, which comes in handy in various trading systems. The MT4 mobile trading platforms also enables forex traders to print charts of any instruments and conduct “on paper” analysis.
Below is a brief review of the various forex brokers that offer the MT4 mobile trading platforms feature in addition to the regular downloadable forex trading platforms.
MT4 Mobile Trading Platforms
- LMAX Exchange: LMAX Exchange also provides an MT4 trading platform on request. The MT4 account is separate from the regular LMAX account but the same can be accessed via the MetaQuotes MT4 mobile application. Register account with LMAX Exchange. Alternatively, those trading on the web based trading platform for LMAX can also download their customized trading app for iPhone and Andriod smartphones.
- AvaFx Mobile Trading platforms: AvaFx.com MetaTrader 4 Mobile trading platforms is comparable with a full-function trading terminal. Traders get full access to the financial markets and deal execution from anywhere in the world. Technical analysis and the graphical visualization of financial instruments are available (including the off-line mode – without connecting to server). Trading is done with extra attention to confidentiality and is absolutely safe.
MT4 Mobile trading platforms features
The MT4 mobile trading platforms are designed to make it easy for forex traders to stay updated with their forex accounts on the go. Forex traders can get access to financial markets and execute transactions from anywhere in the world from their mobile phones. Moreover, the MT4 mobile trading platforms offers traders the opportunity for technical analysis and graphical visualization of financial instruments (including off-line mode).
- complete control and management of trade accounts
- access from any location in the world, subject to carrier restrictions
- over 30 technical indicators
- various types of order execution
- financial and news alerts
The MT4 mobile trading platforms are not to be used as a replacement for the regular downloadable forex trading platforms. Instead the MT4 mobile trading platforms makes it useful for forex traders at times when access to a computer is limited, especially during times of commute or whilst on vacation thus making it a viable alternative to stay on top of the forex markets. Ultimately no other form of a trading platform including MT4 mobile trading platforms can come close to the amount of features offered by the more powerful desktop based forex trading platforms.